We invite you to join us every Sunday at 11am for worship!
Due to the phased re-entry plan, our services look a little different than they used to, as we transition a little at a time back to normalcy.
To find out more about the restrictions, precautions, etc, click HERE.
“Family Matters” –
Week 5: “Family Resolve”
EVERY SUNDAY, 11AM
“FAMILY MATTERS” SERMON SERIES
You love your family. You spend time with them. You invest in them. They matter to you.
Your church family matters too. We worship together. We serve together. We do life together.
WEDNESDAYS – 6:30PM
DIVE STUDENT MINISTRY
All students, 6th through 12th grade, are invited to join us for DIVE, every Wednesday evening at 6:30pm in the BridgePoint Gym!
OCTOBER 29th – december 17th
“YOU AND ME FOREVER” MARRIAGE CLASS
This seven session Bible study series, based on the book You and Me Forever from best-selling author Francis Chan and Lisa Chan, will challenge you to view your marriage like never before. These seven inspiring videos will help you dive deeper into the content of the book as you explore themes like:
- It’s until death do us part. Then comes eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
- While we cannot allow lesser things to destroy our marriages, we also cannot allow marriage to distract us from greater things.
- A jealous God asks us to pursue Him first and most. Then life makes sense, and everything falls into its proper place.
- Love, laughter, and intimacy were all created to be enjoyed. So there is a way to love family deeply without ignoring heaven.
- It all comes down to our focus.
- Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage.
Sign up HERE!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31ST, 4P-6P
TRUNK OR TREAT
Bring your kids in costume to go “car to car” collecting candy in a fun and safe environment!
You do NOT need to sign up to bring your children.
We ARE, however, asking folks to sign up to host a trunk, which would require you to show up at 3:30pm, park in one of the designated spots, decorate your trunk in festive style, and be ready by 4pm to have out candy and make the visiting families feel welcome!
Note: In the instance of rain: We will move this event indoors to the gym/fellowship hall.
To host a trunk, click HERE!
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st
bridgepoint tailgate party
On Sunday, November 1st, we will be having Drive-In Church in the parking lot, followed by a time of food, fellowship and fun!
Food will be potluck style, so bring your grill or prepared items.
We will have flag football setup for all who wish to play, as well as an area for cornhole (so be sure to bring your boards and bags!).
Wear your favorite team’s jersey, decorate your vehicle, invite friends and family!
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH
If you have made the decision to follow Jesus as your Lord and Savior, but you’ve never taken the next step of Believer’s Baptism, this is your opportunity to do so!
To sign up, click HERE!
FROM NOW THROUGH THANKSGIVING
BE THE BLESSING
This year, BridgePoint is aiming to help as many local families as possible by providing a special Thanksgiving dinner for them!
There are three ways YOU can help!
1) You can give financially towards the purchase of the food items.
2) You can drop off non-perishable items for the dinners in a container that will be placed outside the sanctuary doors each week.
3) You can nominate a family who you think deserves to be blessed this Thanksgiving, and we will evaluate the nominations as they are submitted.
To nominate a family or to give to support this project, click HERE!
Robert McTurnal - Lead Pastor
Brian McTurnal - Church Administrator / DIVE Director
Bob Haggerty - Elder
Ivan Garrett - Elder
Rob Letchworth - Elder
Bobbie Brown - School Director
Melissa Seidl - KidPoint Director
Kevin Haggerty - Creative Arts Pastor
Our daycare and preschool offer an engaging, nurturing and creative environment where children will grow on their level. Through our actions, we show the love of Jesus Christ to families in Gloucester, VA. Find out more HERE!
KidPoint is our children’s ministry where we teach kids up through 5th grade about Jesus on their own level! Make sure you arrive 15 minutes early on Sundays to get your kids checked in and in their classes! Find out more HERE!
We believe life is better TOGETHER! Our LifeGroups ministry allows our members and visitors alike to grow deeper in relationships with other BridgePointers. Find out more HERE!
DIVE is our student ministry for 6th through 12th graders. We meet on Wednesday nights at the church property from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Come learn about Jesus and fellowship with other local middle and high schoolers! Find out more HERE!